Since the effluent has a high pH and silver content the only viable option has been hauling, which is expensive, requires storage and ultimately only transfers the problem elsewhere.
Today, Metafix offers the only real alternative: the Metafix Ctp pH Control–R4–Ag System. This is not just a machine, it is a waste management and tracking system that manages and monitors Ctp effluent allowing generators to safely discharge this chemistry On-Site!
The Metafix Ctp pH Control–R4–Ag SystemTM collects, measures and neutralizes the pH of the waste effluent using a specially formulated neutralizing agent, MetaAidTM.
After neutralization the silver is then removed by the two Mix Columns allowing the effluent to be safely discharged On-Site. It’s fully automatic so there is no storage and no handling of hazardous waste chemicals by your employees.
Each Ctp pH Control installation is tracked in our MetaTraxTM (Environmental Management Systems) database. Volume Reports, Incident Reports and Sample Discharge Results can be obtained online or we can issue reports when requested.
As part of our integrated MetaTraxTM Service Plan, Metafix will monitor your system. We will track consumables and maintenance while ensuring that the Metafix Ctp-pH Control-R4-Ag SystemTM is working as hard as you are.
Features & Benefits
- Controls and tracks the flow of all solutions via a programmable monitoring and metering system – Simple and accountable effluent management.
- Small footprint – only 4.0 sq. ft.
- Eliminates haul-away expenses.
- Eliminates storage and manifesting of potentially hazardous chemicals – all effluent is managed and discharged on-site.
- Toll-free hotline delivers instant access to manufacturer direct service/support team.
- Fast treatment cycle – Keeps up with large processing volumes.
- Large holding tanks – Holds all processor maintenance dumps – No jugs.
- Sample ports – Easy to take samples.
- Modular components – Easy to service and maintain.
- Low Voltage 24v Pumps – Safe operation.
- Accurate Peristaltic Pumps – Reliable © clog-free © operation.
- Quick release connectors – Easy Maintenance and Service.
- Key operation alarms – Alert operators to any errors.
- Operation log – Software retains Date/ Time stamped log of all operation.
-Robust Industrial Grade pH Probe – Accurate pH read
- Environmental Compliance
Consult the Frequently Asked Questions FAQ R4-AG
R4-AG Product Information Bulletin